Are you ashamed of gaps in your smile or crooked teeth? Do you have areas in your mouth that are difficult, if not impossible, to reach because of crowded teeth? We can help you take control of your appearance and your dental health with Clear Correct aligners. Clear Correct aligners are an orthodontic solution for patients who prefer an invisible method of teeth straightening over traditional metal braces. Aligners slowly move and reposition your teeth so that they are evenly spaced and aligned with your gum ridge.
Benefits of Clear Correct treatment vs traditional metal braces
Clear Correct aligners are invisible. This treatment will make a minimal impact on your social life as you improve the appearance of your smile. Also, the aligners are removable, making eating and brushing much easier and more hygienic than traditional metal braces. Additionally, the smooth surface of Clear Correct aligners won’t tear up the insides of your cheeks as metal braces often do. Clear Correct aligners are proudly made in the USA, and always have been.
How it Works
- Dr. McIntyre or one of his associates will take initial photos and x-rays and use the latest technology to scan your teeth digitally.
- Our dental team will work with Clear Correct to create a prescription that meets your specific needs.
- Our staff will give you instructions for success with your aligners, including how long and how often to wear them and when to come back for your new set.
- We will check in on your progress periodically and provide you with the next set when your mouth is ready.
- How often should I wear Clear Correct aligners? Our team will give you specific instructions for your treatment, but generally aligners are most effective when you wear them at least 22 hours a day and typically you will use each set between 2 and 3 weeks.
- How long will the treatment take? Each patient’s needs are unique, but many cases are complete between a few months to a few years
- Are Clear Correct aligners really invisible? The aligners are totally clear, which makes them very unobtrusive. If someone knows what to look for they will notice them, but compared to metal braces the aligners are nearly invisible.
- Will I need a retainer after treatment? Almost all dentists prescribe retainers after orthodontic procedures to reprogram the “muscle memory” of your teeth. But fortunately Clear Correct also provides clear, unnoticeable retainers to maintain your gorgeous new smile.
- Are they affordable? Many dental insurance plans cover orthodontic treatment. If you meet eligibility requirements, your insurance may cover some or all of the treatment. For patients without dental insurance, please ask us about our discount program. Regardless, our office will do everything we can to help you afford these treatments. Call or come in to discuss with us your payment options.